Woolly Mammoth Fibre Company is a small hand dyeing and spinning studio created by Emma Robinson and based on the North Coast of Northern Ireland. These yarns are full of woolly goodness, as they are not superwash treated, and they are colored with natural dyes, most of which Emma forages for or grows. Gorgeous. Yarns are available on the site and through retailers in the UK, EU, US, Canada, Japan, China and Singapore.https://www.woollymammothfibrecompany.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Gotland, Masham, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: Europe, UK
- Local Fiber, Unique Batches