Sycamore Fibers is a small-batch, hand dyed fiber shop focused on fine wool and fibers that are next-to-skin-soft. They create hand-dyed fiber for spinning and felting. They also create hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns for knitters, crocheters, and weavers.http://sycamorefibers.com
Follow on Twitter: @SycamoreFibers
Follow on Instagram: @SycamoreFibers
Follow on Facebook: @SycamoreFibers
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Nightshade SW Merino
Superwash Merino DK
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Fiber Reactive
- Fiber Origin: S. America, UK, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Rolags, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Corriedale, Merino, Polwarth, Rambouillet, SeaCell, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Dye to Order, Unique Batches
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned