Tasmanian dyer Sally Ridgway is the woman behind Sally Ridgway Designs in Felt & Fibre. Sally has been producing beautifully dyed wool tops (roving) for felting and spinning, all made with love by her own hands. “I originally started as a felter but realized quickly I needed to start dyeing my own wool tops, and the rest is history!” Sally says. “After a request from a friend to help with a local market stall, I headed back into the world of hand dyed yarn and haven’t looked back.”https://sallyridgway.com.au
Follow on Instagram: @SallyRidgwayDesigns
Follow on Facebook: @SallyRidgwayDesigns/
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Merino Corriedale Blend
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Corriedale, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Handspun, Lace
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Australia
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Hanky/Cap, Roving, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Corriedale, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Polwarth, Silk, Wool
- Local Fiber, Mini Skeins, Unique Batches