Moira Ravenscroft says, “Our old house in Buckinghamshire, UK, was called Wyndlestraw House, a name derived from the gently twisted stems of dried flowers. The name was very appropriate for me as I love bunches of dried flowers and herbs hanging in the kitchen, releasing their wafts of summer perfume well into the chill of winter.” Wyndlestraw Designs “are not for flowers, but hopefully they also capture some of those byegone days: knitting, dyeing and spinning in an age-old fashion,” Moira says.https://www.wyndlestrawdesigns.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Blankets, Hats, Misc. Home, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written