Canadian siblings Megan and Katie are Pip & Pin. They began Pip & Pin by selling handknit accessories and now, as parents with far less knitting time, they have focused on patterns. Today, they also help other designers get their start. Their books are available on the website, and individual patterns and ebooks are available on LoveCrafts.https://www.pipandpin.ca
Follow on Instagram: @PipAndPin
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing