Skeinanigans’ Ellie Alexander-Loomis is a neurodivergent queer maker who enjoys long blocks of stockinette and fixing mistakes without having to frog. Thanks to the success of Ellie’s first pattern, Northeasterly, which is fabulous, Ellie has been able to launch a career as a full-time knitting designer and is so excited for all of the possibilities it has in store. I am loving the playful colors of the Upstairs cardigan and Downstairs Pullover from Ellie’s Double Downton collection. Ellie’s patterns are available on Ravelry and Etsy. Some have low-vision PDFs included.https://SkeinanigansDesigns.etsy.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility, Video Support
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned, Neurodivergent-Owned