Joan Forgione is the designer behind Paper Moon Knits. Joan creates garments and accessories pieces that are classic, yet fun to knit and to wear. Joan’s hope is that, with each Paper Moon Knit pattern, you’ll discover something – about your own work, about knitting, and about your true self. Gorgeous cables and lace. Site contains a few clearly marked links to Ravelry.http://www.papermoonknits.com
Follow on Twitter: @PaperMoonKnits
Follow on Instagram: @PaperMoonKnits
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Gloves, Hats, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Video Support