Karen Whooley designs beautiful crochet, including lots of socks. “I love any yarn with silk and/or alpaca, lace weight yarn, cooking Italian food just like my Nonna and mother taught me, and, believe it or not, my favorite season is winter. Give me a hot mug of coffee and a roaring fire along with my hook and yarn and I am good for the day,” Karen says. Note: Books are under the About Karen heading.https://www.karenwhooley.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Cables, Crocheted Lace, Tunisian Crochet
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing