For knit designer Julie Hoover, “hand knitting reflects a beautiful way of creating fashion. The kind of fashion I will always love. No fashion shows. No fuss or forcing anything. Simply making things you will keep for years and everything is invested in quality and creativity.” Julie is known for a minimal aesthetic and attention to detail.https://juliehoover.com
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written