Anthea Willis of Forest Flower Knits loves to play with textures and pattern to create practical, classic (and sometimes a little whimsical ) pieces to be worn and loved for years to come. “Inspiration comes from my study of ancient cultures, a love of the wild, the beautiful forest I call home and the wonderful woolly yarn stash that, despite my very best efforts to keep under control, seems to be gradually taking over the tiny house I share with my partner, our son and various feline companions.” Patterns are available on Payhip and LoveCrafts.https://payhip.com/ForestFlowerKnits
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility