Courtney has been crocheting for nearly 20 years, “since I was a young child. I dabble a little in knitting, sewing and other crafting,” Courtney says. “Crocheting is my happy place, and I’m even happier if I get to hang out with other yarn-loving folks.“ In addition to having a number of beautiful designs, Courtney has elevated the dog bandana to a dog cowl.https://CreationsbyCourtneyW.etsy.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Bags, Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Legwarmers, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Pets
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned