Courtney has been crocheting for nearly 20 years, “since I was a young child. I dabble a little in knitting, sewing and other crafting,” Courtney says. “Crocheting is my happy place, and I’m even happier if I get to hang out with other yarn-loving folks.“ In addition to having a number of beautiful designs, Courtney has elevated the dog bandana to a dog cowl. Courtney’s patterns are available on Etsy and Ravelry.https://CreationsbyCourtneyW.etsy.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Accessories, Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Legwarmers, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Lace
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned