Bonnie Sennott is an artist and independent knitwear designer living in Amherst, Massachusetts. Her designs for women’s garments and accessories are published in her own pattern line, Blue Peninsula, as well as by Brooklyn Tweed, Knitscene, Interweave Knits, knit.wear, Green Mountain Spinnery, Knitty, and others.https://www.bluepeninsulaknits.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written