Denise Bayron designs modern garments that are practical, minimal, and most often geometric. After 15 years of working as an executive in the fast fashion industry in NYC, she transitioned to patternmaking as a means of reconciling her love of fashion with a desire to live more sustainably. … She hopes that makers will use her patterns as the basic infrastructure for a garment, but then customize the fiber selection, fit, and color. In the end, each garment is a collaboration between designer and maker, and therefore a piece of handmade art.https://www.bayronhandmade.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Children's Sizes, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Shawls
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing, Video Support
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned