Lola is the dyer behind Third Vault Yarns. “Third Vault Yarns was born from my addiction to knitting and playing with colour, and a steadfast commitment to staying geeky with a general love of Sci fi and fantasy,” Lola says. Gorgeous, gorgeous yarns, mainly Merino and BFL with some 100% bamboo and bamboo blends. Please note there is a marked link to Ravelry on Lola’s About page. Lola’s patterns can be found through the link under Related Listings.https://thirdvaultyarns.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Bamboo, BFL, Linen, Merino, Silk, Tencel, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Worsted
- Color Style: Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Fiber Origin: S. America, UK
- Dye to Order
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned