Sweet Paprika Designs offers high-quality materials for knitters and crocheters, with a focus on locally sourced and sustainable products. Co-owners (and sisters) Debbie and Elizabeth create their own hand-dyed yarns, knitting kits and patterns in their Montreal dye studio and organize knitting and dyeing events in the community. The gradient sets are exceptional, and Sweet Paprika offers a discount on sweater quantities.https://sweetpaprikadesigns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Camel, Linen, Merino, Norbouillet, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Fiber Reactive
- Fiber Origin: Asia, Canada, N. America, S. America
- Local Fiber