Sweet Paprika Designs offers high-quality materials for knitters and crocheters, with a focus on locally sourced and sustainable products. Co-owners (and sisters) Debbie and Elizabeth create their own hand-dyed yarns, knitting kits and patterns in their Montreal dye studio and organize knitting and dyeing events in the community. The gradient sets are exceptional, and Sweet Paprika offers a discount on sweater quantities.https://sweetpaprikadesigns.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Camel, Linen, Merino, Norbouillet, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Fiber Reactive
- Fiber Origin: Asia, Canada, N. America, S. America
- Local Fiber