Dyers Wool offers sock, sport, and bulky yarn made with Colorado-grown wool, milled in the US. Their hand-dyed yarns are combinations of local wool and/or wool from their flock. Yarn is dyed using non-toxic acid dyes (mordanted with vinegar), or occasionally natural plant dyes with minimal mordants. Dyers Wool also sells fiber-related jewelry, rugs, and other gift items.https://dyerswool.com
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Rambouillet Natural Sock
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Corriedale, Rambouillet, Tunis, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Fingering, Sport
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: US
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Churro, Corriedale, Rambouillet, Shetland, Tunis, Wool
- Local Fiber