Hand-dyer Natasha is the proprietor of Nottingham-based Sheep on Mars. Natasha’s love of wool began with spinning. That led Natasha into hand-dyeing, which became such a passion that it led to the establishment of Sheep On Mars as a full-time endeavor. In addition to beautiful wools (Dheck out the chunky; the texture is divine.), Sheep on Mars sells vegan silk, a rayon fiber with lovely sheen and drape. Perfect for summer.https://www.sheeponmars.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Corriedale, Merino, Rayon, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Locks
- Spinning Fiber: Leicester, Lincoln, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Teeswater, Wensleydale, Wool