Rehwa Fibers helps Tibetan nomads benefit from the sale and trade of yak fiber. Proceeds help support communities and help families send their children to school. Most yarn is 100% yak; some has Merino or silk mixed in. Lots of great yarns and patterns, too.https://www.reywafibers.com
Follow on Instagram: @ReywaFibers
Follow on Facebook: @ReywaFibers
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Asia