Rainbow Fusions offers hand-dyed plant fiber yarn and luxury wools for knitting and crochet plus many other crafts. All are dyed by hand by Karina in her dye studio in Aberdeenshire, Scotland UK. Yarn clubs, themed boxes, and seasonal trends are available on many wool and plant fiber bases.https://www.rainbowfusions.com/
Follow on Instagram: @RainbowFusions
Follow on Facebook: @RainbowFusions
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
Colours Rainbow Set
Why So Serious
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Cashmere, Cotton, Highland, Leicester, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Tencel, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Jumbo+, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Fiber Reactive
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Dye to Order, Mini Skeins, Unique Batches