Poppy’s Pompom produces yarn from combed out Samoyed fiber and Canadian wool. Dogs across North America donate their floof for this venture, and as Samoyed floof is not that easy to come by, yarn must be pre-ordered and sent as it is produced. Poppy’s also makes yarns from New Zealand possum and non-mulesed merino. Another interesting item: Pom—poms upcycled from vintage fur coats.https://poppyspompom.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Possum, Samoyed, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Botanical, Natural
- Fiber Origin: Canada, New Zealand
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber