Karoo Moon is based on the outskirts of the historical Karoo village of Nieu Bethesda. “We live to source and spin the most beautiful natural yarns that we can imagine,” the website says. “Since the very beginning we have strived to work within our local communities to train and empower women to continue the artisanal traditions of hand spinning and dyeing.” Yarns are beautiful semi-solids. I especially love the FullMoon handspun chunky.https://karoomoon.co.za
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Chunky, Fingering
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: South Africa
- Customer Nom., Unique Batches