Fiber Optic Yarns dyes its color palette on only the highest quality yarns and spinning fibers, selected for superior staple length and ultrafine micron count, and then blended to optimize their tactile qualities. The kettle-dyed yarn is amazing, and there are lots of beautiful spinning fiber options.https://fiberopticyarns.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Cashmere, Merino, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Fingering, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, BFL, Merino, Mohair, Polwarth, Silk, Targhee, Tencel, Tussah Silk, Wensleydale, Wool