If you enjoy clever writing and bunnies, Jessica’s Rabbits is the yarn shop for you. Each skein comes with a photo of the represented bun, and often a quote from said bunny. Colorways are interestingly described, as well: “Produced during The Blue Period of bunny town (circa late 2019-April, 2020), Self Portrait is representative not of the chaotic zeitgeist of global modernity, but rather of the day the buns first tasted blueberries, and got really excited.” A portion of sales goes to animal rescue.https://jessicasrabbits.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Angora, Bamboo, Merino, Silk
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Jumbo+, Lace, Worsted
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, N. America, US
- Local Fiber