Farmer and herder Sue lives a hill farm called Fingland in the Scottish Borders with partner Joe and grandson Callum. Sue has always loved the outdoors and working with animals. “Now I live in the Southern Upland hills on a 1500-acre hill sheep farm, with the use of another 1300 acres on Hawkshaw farm, next door. The sheep kept are mainly Shetland sheep, as they are ideally suited to the environment in this area,” Sue says.https://www.hawkshaw-sheep-yarn.co.uk
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Cheviot, Derby. Gritstone, Hebridean, Jacob, Merino, Ryeland, Shetland, Wensleydale, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Marled, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Slivers, Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Cheviot, Hebridean, Romeldale, Wool
- Local Fiber