Freyalyn’s Fibres is a small-scale kitchen sink dyer of British fibers and mostly sock yarns, in brilliant, repeatable and sustainable colors. Products are posted on the Freyalyn’s Fibres blog as they become available and can be purchased by contacting the dyer directly. It’s beautiful work.http://freyalyn.blogspot.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Exmoor, Exmoor BF, Merino
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Natural
- Fiber Origin: Europe, UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Top, Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Dorset Horn, Exmoor Blueface, Gotland, Manx Loagh., Masham, Merino, Polwarth, Shetland, Shropshire, Teeswater, Tussah Silk, Wensleydale
- Dye to Order, Local Fiber, Unique Batches