NettisNadelkunst offers lovingly hand-dyed wool, yarns and spinning fibers from Kirchheim/Teck in Germany. Netti’s podcast and blog contain exciting information about textile arts and crafts. “Playing with colors, shapes, structures with such a versatile material as textile fibers is an expression of my zest for life,” Netti says. Note: Navigation involves a small amount of motion.https://nettisnadelkunst-shop.de
Follow on Instagram: @NettisNadelkunst
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, BFL, Donegal, Exmoor BF, Highland, Leicester, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Peru. Highland, SeaCell, Silk, Soy, Tencel, Tussah Silk, Wensleydale, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Handspun, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Marled, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Europe, New Zealand, S. America, UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Rolags, Roving, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Alpaca, Angora, Bamboo, BFL, Camel, Cheviot, Corriedale, Exmoor Blueface, Gotland, Jacob, Leicester, Lincoln, Linen, Manx Loagh., Masham, Merino, Merino d’Arles, Mohair, Muga Silk, Nylon, Polwarth, Rambouillet, Romney, SeaCell, Shetland, Silk, Southdown, Wool, Yak, Zwartbles
- Unique Batches