Lisa Cannon is the owner and dyer behind Fibernymph Dye Works in Pennsylvania’s Laurel Mountains. “While self-striping remains my primary focus, our product line is accentuated with a rotation of variegated and speckled colorways, ever-versatile semi-solids, and whimsical sock blanks,” Lisa says. “As a spinner, I also love to dye spinning fiber. I carry a variety of breed-specific fibers, and I do my best to seek out rustic and heritage/conservation breeds that are outside the realm of ‘the usual’ so we can all broaden our spinning horizons!” I’m loving the Inversible self-striping sets of oppositely dyed skeins.https://www.fibernymphdyeworks.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Corriedale, Merino, Mohair, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Tweed, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving
- Spinning Fiber: Karakul, Linen, Manx Loagh., Norwegian, Welsh Mountain, Wool