“Passionate about inclusivity, infatuated with texture and colour, and a fan of making life easy, I produce clearly written patterns in multiply accessible formats that produce beautiful results without too much fuss,” Victoria Marchant says. “You’ll find them all on my website along with my blog, which covers all sorts of usefulness including the yarn weight calculator, my Airtable base for stash and project logging, and a growing collection of how-to guides.” Victoria’s first garment design, Roseability, comes in 12 sizes with 12 sleeves sizes, to mix and match for your best fit.https://www.victoriamarchantknits.com
Follow on Twitter: @Victoria_Knits
Follow on Instagram: @VictoriaMarchantKnits
Follow on Facebook: @VictoriaMarchantKnits
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Web Page
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Cables, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Accessibility, Charts and Written, Video Support
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned, Neurodivergent-Owned