Canadian designer Maxim Cyr has something of a dual personality: By day he is a children’s book author and illustrator, by night, he is a passionate knitter who launched his first pattern, the “For Fox Sake” sweater in December 2018. What he loves most is to insert one of his illustrations into a knitwear pattern that delivers a traditional look with a modern touch. The Unbearable Hoodie is to die for. Patterns are available in English and in French and are available on his site and on Ravelry.https://boutiquelesgarcons.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Children's Sizes, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Shawls, Socks
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Inclusive Sizing
- This Business is: LGBTQ+ Owned