Canadian designer Maxim Cyr has something of a dual personality: By day he is a children’s book author and illustrator, by night, he is a passionate knitter who launched his first pattern, the “For Fox Sake” sweater, in December 2018. What he loves most is to insert one of his illustrations into a knitwear pattern that delivers a traditional look with a modern touch. The Unbearable Hoodie is to die for. Patterns are available in English and in French.https://boutiquelesgarcons.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned