Lucy Neatby describes herself as “a technical knitter, I love to find out why things work. My approach to design is heavily influenced by whatever technique is currently absorbing me. My designs and patterns are almost technique samplers aimed at introducing a variety of skills within a project. I love to teach knitting skills and to enhance knitters’ understanding of yarn and stitch structure.” Her designs are amazing.https://littlebarnstudio.ca
Follow on YouTube: LucyNeatby
Follow on Twitter: @LucyNeatby
Follow on Instagram: @LucyKnit
Follow on Facebook: @LucyNeatby
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mittens, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Video Support