Canadian designer Laura Chau strives to design garments and accessories that are both classic and modern, as well as flattering, comfortable, and above all wearable. “I do my best to provide detailed, clear instructions and lots of sizes so that you can have the most enjoyable experience possible and love what you create,” Laura says. Beautiful textures and lace patterns.https://www.yarn.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=laura+chau&button=search
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Garments, Headbands, Legwarmers, Mitts, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned