Kim is a Canadian designer focused on shawls and sweaters. Kim designs to flatter bodies of all shapes and sizes, taking into account how each design must change over her size range. Designs are dynamic, innovative and awe inspiring. Kim is an advocate for inclusive sizing, and has developed a size chart for designers based on measurements gathered from actual knitters and crocheters.http://www.kimmcbrienevans.ca
Follow on Twitter: @IndigoDragonfly
Follow on Instagram: @IndigoDragonfly
Follow on Facebook: @https://www.facebook.com/indigodragonflydesigns/
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Booklets, PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Adults to 74”+/188cm+
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned, Neurodivergent-Owned