“My fascination with yarn, texture and color led me to study for a degree in textile design where I specialized in hand & machine knitting learning to crochet, bead and embroider along the way,” says Jeanette Sloane. “Color is very important to me, and my design process often begins with a search for an intriguing stitch that will inspire creative juices to flow or a decorative detail that will add a stylish, contemporary edge.” Jeanette is the founder of BIPOC in Fiber. Jeanette’s patterns are available in LoveCrafts and Ravelry. Books are available at jeanettesloandesign.com.https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/user/maker/c2d43910-c8d6-4639-af45-ec1e64471c90
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Books
- Patterns for: Bags, Cowls, Garments, Gloves, Misc. Home, Mittens, Mitts, Scarves
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned