Impeccable Knits is the publishing label for knitwear designer Luise O’Neill whose studio is located in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada. Many Impeccable Knits designs find inspiration in traditional and Celtic melodies, which are translated into the cables and twisted stitches that are Luise’s first love; the intricate interplay of meandering notes and stitches fascinate Luise endlessly. Patterns are available on Ravelry and Payhip.https://www.payhip.com/ImpeccableKnits
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Garments, Misc. Home, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only