Timber and Twine is a project of Small Acre Farm in Fort Collins, Colorado. TeDi herds the sheep and runs the yarn business, while and partner Toot creates beautiful fiber tools. Since acquiring Timber and Twine, TeDi has continued with its botanically dyed Australian Merino yarn, expanded to botanically dyed Peruvian cotton line and added Indian silk. “Importing botanically dyed yarn has deepened my interest in natural dyes, and I am continuing my own adventure with fibers from our farm, local fiber growers and have recently begun to dye some mill spun yarn that will be perfect for bigger projects like sweaters,” TeDi says.https://www.smallacrefarm.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Cotton, CVM, Merino, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Handspun, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Asia, Australia, N. America, S. America, US
- Local Fiber