Perran Yarns offers a wide range of luxury yarns and recycled sari/chiffon silk ribbons, individually handdyed in beautiful, wearable colorways in Cornwall, England. Yarns are available by the skein or as part of original knit and crochet kits. Ribbons are available in 10-meter packs. Custom dye orders are accepted.http://www.perranyarns.co.uk
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links that help fund Yarn Database.*
*Affiliate links are to websites that share a fraction of their sales overhead with sites like Yarn Database. Buying a pattern through an affiliate link does not reduce what the designer receives.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Bamboo, Banana, BFL, Camel, Cashmere, Corriedale, Cotton, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Polwarth, SeaCell, Silk, Tencel, Wensleydale, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Aran, Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport, Super Bulky, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Fiber Reactive, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Asia, Europe, S. America, UK
- Dye to Order