Middle Brook Fiberworks grew out of the pure joy of creating and sharing creative fiber arts endeavors with others. MBF offers a line of products, from handspun yarn to all-natural lotion bars, as well as classes in its teaching studio. Every product embodies passionate dedication to create items that are unique and delightful, with a focus on sourcing materials that are local, sustainable, and pure.https://www.middlebrookfiberworks.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Corriedale, CVM, Mohair, Muga Silk, Shetland, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Local Fiber
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned