Middle Brook Fiberworks grew out of the pure joy of creating and sharing creative fiber arts endeavors with others. MBF offers a line of products, from handspun yarn to all-natural lotion bars, as well as classes in its teaching studio. Every product embodies passionate dedication to create items that are unique and delightful, with a focus on sourcing materials that are local, sustainable, and pure.https://www.middlebrookfiberworks.com
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Corriedale, CVM, Mohair, Muga Silk, Shetland, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Fingering, Handspun, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Dye Type: Botanical, Natural, Undyed
- Local Fiber
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned