Based in Cardiff, Wales, Owl About Yarn offers a selection of vibrantly dyed yarn and fiber. “Jewel tones are our thing, so you’ll find a whole rainbow of color in our shop! We love easy to wear fibers such as Bluefaced Leicester, Merino and Polwarth, and we enjoy experimenting from time to time with lesser known fibers — a recent favorite is BFL and Rose dyed tops!” this maker says. Owl about Yarn Designs also has a growing portfolio of knitting patterns with an emphasis on socks and other accessories.http://owlaboutyarn.com
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: BFL, Corriedale, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Polwarth, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: UK
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Roving, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Cheviot, Masham, Merino, Polwarth, Rose, SeaCell, Shetland, Silk, Wool
- Local Fiber