Jane, the dyer behind Australia’s Moseley Park, works a sheep and wheat farm with husband Ian on Eyre Peninsula. Learning to dye started with needing affordable yarn. Today, Jane is also the owner of the Earth Palette dye company. “I never fail to be fascinated with wool and fibre, and the endless variety available,” Jane says.https://www.moseleyparkhome.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Camel, Cashmere, Merino, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, Chunky, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Gradient, Self-Striping, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: Australia
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, Camel, Cotton, Linen, Mink, Mint, Nettle, Rose, Silk, Tencel, Tussah Silk
- Local Fiber