UK designer Kath Andrews says, “When designing I particularly like to focus on lace, cables and Fair Isle and other colorwork techniques, having developed these skills through a City and Guilds qualification in Hand Knit Design which I completed in 2013.” Gorgeous work. Have a look at the Meg March Shawl. Kath’s designs are available on Ravelry, Payhip, and LoveCrafts.https://payhip.com/KathAndrewsDesigns
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only
- This Business is: LGBTQ+ Owned