UK designer Kath Andrews says, “When designing I particularly like to focus on lace, cables and Fair Isle and other colorwork techniques, having developed these skills through a City and Guilds qualification in Hand Knit Design which I completed in 2013.” Gorgeous work. Have a look at the Meg March Shawl. Kath’s designs are available on Payhip and LoveCrafts.https://payhip.com/KathAndrewsDesigns
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Blankets, Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts Only
- This Business is: LGBTQIA-Owned