Jacqueline Cieslak is a cultural anthropologist turned knitting pattern designer. Jacqueline is based in Charlottesville, Virginia. “My training as an anthropologist shapes my work as a fiber artist, which I approach with a critical, intersectional body positive agenda,” she says. “As a designer, I am deeply invested in creating patterns that are inclusive and accessible for a wide range of body types and abilities. I believe that creating clothes to fit your own body is a practice of self-care, and for those in the most marginalized bodies, it can be an act of resistance.” Jacqueline’s website contains clearly marked links to her Ravelry and Payhip shops.https://www.jacquelinecieslak.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls, Slippers
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written