Jacqueline Cieslak is a cultural anthropologist turned knitting pattern designer. Jacqueline is based in Charlottesville, Virginia. “My training as an anthropologist shapes my work as a fiber artist, which I approach with a critical, intersectional body positive agenda,” she says. “As a designer, I am deeply invested in creating patterns that are inclusive and accessible for a wide range of body types and abilities. I believe that creating clothes to fit your own body is a practice of self-care, and for those in the most marginalized bodies, it can be an act of resistance.” Jacqueline’s website contains clearly marked links to her Ravelry and Payhip shops.https://www.jacquelinecieslak.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Misc. Home, Mitts, Shawls, Slippers
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Brioche, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written