Hanna Gough is the designer behind Germander Cottage Crafts. “I started designing patterns in 2020 when I was making sock knitting kits. I decided to start making standalone patterns in 2021 after seeing the success of the kits,” Hanna says. “I have big plans for the rest of this year. I design both crochet and knitting patterns and sell them on Payhip.”https://germandercottagecrafts.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written