Hanna Gough is the designer behind Germander Cottage Crafts. “I started designing patterns in 2020 when I was making sock knitting kits. I decided to start making standalone patterns in 2021 after seeing the success of the kits,” Hanna says. “I have big plans for the rest of this year. I design both crochet and knitting patterns and sell them on Payhip.”https://germandercottagecrafts.com
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns, Printed Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Shawls, Socks
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Babies, Children
- Techniques: Crochet, Crocheted Colorwork, Crocheted Lace, Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written