Born in Pakistan and educated in Asia, Europe and the United States, Afifa now designs in California. “My work is informed by all these cultures,” Afifa says. “Passionate about bringing together elements of classic design from a variety of sources to create something new and original, I bring a modern sensibility and love of construction to the art of knitting.”https://afifaknits.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income from any sales.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Cowls, Garments, Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Shawls
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm
- Techniques: Knitted Colorwork, Knitted Lace, Knitting
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned