AT Haynes House Yarns is a company born out of family, community and fun. The brainchild of Terri J. Haynes, AT Haynes House Yarns is home to vibrant colorways and innovative projects bags and more. AT Haynes House Yarns is a Black woman-owned business operating out of Fort Washington, MD near the nation’s capital. Owner Terri J. Haynes is a graphic artist, writer, wife and mother. Terri’s passion is community and color. Terri’s goal is to make everyone feel welcome and create yarns that appeal to every color palatehttps://athayneshouseyarns.com/
This maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Polwarth
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Sport, Worsted
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: N. America, S. America, UK, US
- BIPOC-Owned, Dye to Order