Teton Yarn Company offers a variety of hand-dyed wool yarns, capturing the beauty and colors of the Grand Tetons. “All of my yarns are hand dyed in my studio in the heart of the Grand Tetons. I dye small batches of one of a kind multi-colors and a rainbow of tonal colors for the fiber artist in weights from lace weight to worsted,” Sarah says.https://www.tetonyarn.com
Follow on Instagram: @TetonYarnCompany
Follow on Facebook: @TetonYarnCompany
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Merino, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Lace, Sport
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Europe, S. America, US
- Spinning Fiber in: Pencil Roving, Roving, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Camel, Cormo, Merino, Rambouillet, Wool
- Local Fiber, Mini Skeins