Ross Alexander is a Scottish hand-dyer based in the Netherlands. Producing vibrant, unique colourways drawing on lots of different inspirations, all topped off usually with an absurd name! Proudly queer and autistic owned and operated.
Follow on Instagram: @TheWeeYarnCompany
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Yarn/Fiber GalleryTo see all yarn/fiber by this maker, use the URL above.
These photos are presented to illustrate the maker's personal style and color aesthetic. They may not reflect current stock.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Corriedale, Exmoor BF, Merino, Mohair, Mulberry Silk, Silk, Wool, Yak, Zwartbles
- Yarn Weight: Aran, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Gradient, Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Solids, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid
- Fiber Origin: Europe, S. America, UK
- This Business is: Disabled-Owned, LGBTQIA-Owned, Neurodivergent-Owned