“Magpie Fibers is a multi-racial woman owned business run by a group of incredible women from many backgrounds; diversity is who we are. Inclusivity is our journey, and we’d love for you to join us,” says the Magpie website. The yarn is lovely. I have my eye on the Solstice DK, a cotton/wool/silk blend. Magpie Fibers can be purchased on the site or through shops in the US, UK, Australia and Canada.https://www.magpiefibers.com
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Cashmere, Corriedale, Cotton, Merino, Silk
- Yarn Weight: DK, Fingering, Worsted
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal
- Fiber Origin: N. America, US
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned