Deliah is the German dyer at Heimatwolle. As a child, Deliah learned to knit and spin. “In order to exhaust all the possibilities for yarn design and because colors are simply my life, I started dyeing,” Deliah says. In addition to yarn and fiber, the shop stocks spinning accessories, and a couple of cute patterns in German, including one for a colorwork sheep pillow.http://www.heimatwolle.de
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, BFL, Cashmere, Cotton, Linen, Masham, Merino, Nettle, Silk, Wool, Yak
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Spinning Fiber in: Roving, Slivers, Top
- Spinning Fiber: Bamboo, BFL, Corn, Finn, Lincoln, Merino, Mulberry Silk, Perendale, Romney, SeaCell, Shetland, Silk, Tussah Silk, Wensleydale, Wool