Fae is the dyer behind Apothefaery, which seems to be in the US. Beautiful spinning fiber and yarns abound on this site. One fiber option is a touch-screen conductive batt that contains stainless steel. And there’s a very interesting alpaca/linen yarn.https://apothefaery.com
Some items featured below may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Yarn Fiber: Alpaca, Linen, Merino, Mohair, Silk, Wool
- Yarn Weight: Bulky, DK, Fingering, Lace
- Color Style: Hand-Painted, Semi-Solid/Tonal, Variegated
- Dye Type: Acid, Undyed
- Fiber Origin: US
- Spinning Fiber in: Batts, Locks, Noils, Roving, Top, Unprocessed Fleece
- Spinning Fiber: BFL, Cashmere, Columbia, Cotton, Linen, Merino, Muga Silk, Mulberry Silk, Rambouillet, Silk, Southdown, Teeswater