Klára is a knitwear designer and an aspiring tech editor. She fell in love with knitting in September 2020, and it has become an important part of her life which she was lucky enough to turn into her profession. Besides knitting, Klára is a big fermentation of all kinds enthusiast (thumbs up for sourdough, kombucha, kefir … anyone?), a mum of two preschoolers and one dog, and a big zero waste, environment and everything eco-friendly lover. Klára is also the host of the My Cup of Yarn podcast.http://klarapushin.com
Follow on YouTube: MyCupofYarn
Follow on Instagram: @KlaraPushin
Follow on Facebook: @KlaraPushinKnitwearDesign
Some items featured on Yarn Database may include affiliate links. Yarn Database earns a commission from these links that is used to further this site's goals of inclusivity and accessibility. This commission does not affect the seller's income.
Sample Pattern GalleryTo see all patterns by this designer, use the URL above.
Below are photos of a few representative patterns (with direct links to pattern pages) to give you a sense of the designer's work.
FeaturesThis maker's artistry has the following features. To see other makers in this database who offer the same features, click the links below.
- Pattern Format: PDF Patterns
- Patterns for: Garments, Hats
- Size Range: Adults, Adults to 44”/112 cm, Adults to 54”/137cm, Adults to 64”/163cm, Children
- Techniques: Knitted Cables, Knitted Colorwork, Knitting
- Pattern Features: Charts and Written, Charts Only, Video Support, Written Only
- This Business is: BIPOC-Owned